Clariti 1 Day from is one of the few daily disposable silicone hydrogel based contact lenses. Sauflon, a leading contact lens manufacturer in the UK and acquired by Coopervision, has introduced Clariti 1 Day in November 2009. Aquagen technology provides a low wetting angle and ongoing wettability.
Features and Benefits of Clariti 1 Day Contact Lenses
- AquaGen Technology increases wearing comfort.
- The asperical lens design and a rounded edge (through Advanced Edge Technology(AET) manufacturing process) provide improved vision and additional comfort.
Who should wear Clariti 1 Day?
- People with an active lifestyle who are looking for breathable and healthy daily disposable lenses.
- People who experience discomfort due to dryness when wearing contact lenses and are therefor looking for outstanding comfort.
What else should you know about Clariti 1 Day?
- The standard diameter is 14.10 mm.
- The base curve is 8.60 mm.
- Available powers range from -10.00D to +8.00D as following:
-0.25 to -8.00 in 0.25 steps
-8.50 to -10.00 in 0.50 steps
+0.25 to +6.00 in 0.25 steps
+6.50 to +8.00 in 0.50 steps
- Clariti 1 Day are disposable soft contact lenses.
- The replacement schedule is daily.
Material and other Technical Parameters
- Clariti 1 Day Contacts are made of 44% silicone hydrogel (filcon II 3) and 56% water.
- The non-edge corrected Dk/t value is 86
- The center thickness is 0.07 mm at -3.00D.
- The modulus is 0.50MPa.
- 1 box contains 30 visibly tinted lenses. Each contact lens is shipped sterile in a blister pack.
- Clariti 1 Day contact lenses are manufactured by CooperVision Inc.
- Clariti 1 Day was introduced in November 2009 (in the UK).
- The following products are competing with Clariti 1 Day: 1-Day ACUVUE® TruEye, DAILIES AquaComfort Plus.
- Common naming variations and misspellings for Clariti 1 Day include Clarity 1 Day, Clariti 1-Day, Clariti One Day and Clarity One Day.