Manufacturer rebates are very common in the contact lens industry. Not always promoted in a prominent way, you might find them on a manufacturer's website, or on certain online retail sites or when talking to your eye care professional.
For MyDay Daily Disposable we found a manufacturer rebate offered by CooperVision, that requires purchasing a certain number of boxes.
2017 Rebate Details for MyDay contact lenses:
If you buy 4 boxes (each box containing 90 lenses), your rebate is $35.
If you buy 8 boxes (each box containing 90 lenses), your rebate is $85.
This rebate is available until April 30, 2017 to new or existing lens wearers after getting an eye exam and purchasing MyDay contact lenses.
CooperVision provides a site (www.coopervision-rebates.com) that makes the rebate process very simple.
How to receive the Mail-in Rebate
|Get an eye exam from your eye care practitioner.|
|Buy 4 or 8 boxes (each box containing 90 lenses) of MyDay lenses from your eye care practitioner (ECP).|
Receive a rebate form from your ECP for your purchased MyDay contact lenses.
|Collect the following
Go to the CooperVision rebate page and start the rebate process online. You will be asked to
Mail everything to the mailing address specified on the print-out.
We recommend to keep a copy of the paperwork for your records.
As with any rebate offer, please check for additional restrictions on the manufacturer site. We are updating this page regularly, but in case you found an error, please let us know - we try our best, but sometimes it's just not enough :-)
Additional Notes (you will usually find in the fine print):
- Keep in mind that it can take up to 8 weeks for delivery of the rebate check or the prepaid credit card.
- One rebate per person per twelve month period and five rebates per address per twelve month period.
- Make sure to check the expiry date of the mail-in rebate. Purchases must be made before the deadline of the rebate program and your submission must be within 60 days after purchase and 90 days of your eye exam.
- The offer is limited to one rebate per person and the offer is not valid in combination with any other offer or rebate. Photocopy of the rebate certificate is not valid for redemption. No P.O. Boxes, only street and rural addresses are acceptable.
- Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 U.S. Code Section 1341 and 1342). Not responsible for lost, late, or undelivered responses.
- Offer valid for purchases made in the U.S. and Virgin Islands only