All contents of the Optix-now.com Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Optix-now.com's licensors, and other material contained on the Optix-now.com Site ("Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Optix-now.com Site!
Optix-now.com does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Optix-now.com, Optix-now.com employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Optix-now.com, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
Use of content
The Content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Title to the Content remains with Optix-now.com or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of Optix-now.com. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Optix-now.com and its licensors.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
Liability of Optix-now.com and its licensors
The use of the Optix-now.com Site and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the Optix-now.com Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Optix-now.com and its suppliers. Accordingly, Optix-now.com assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Optix-now.com Site.
The Optix-now.com Site and the content are provided on an "as is" basis. Optix-now.com, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Optix-now.com, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
1. The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Optix-now.com Site or Optix-now.com.
2. The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the Optix-now.com Site.
In no event shall Optix-now.com, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Optix-now.com Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Optix-now.com Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Optix-now.com, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Optix-now.com Site are advised of the possibility of such damages. Optix-now.com, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Optix-now.com Site shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed U.S. $100. Optix-now.com, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Optix-now.com Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Areas (as defined below).
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the Public Areas (including blogs, message boards, etc.) that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to the Public Areas, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any such submission You agree that you will not send or transmit to Optix-now.com by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the "Contact Us" link) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party.
User submissions — image, video, audio files
You agree to only post or upload Media (like photos, videos or audio) that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other person. Photos or videos of celebrities and cartoon or comic images are usually copyrighted by the owner.
To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains Personally Identifiable Information (like name, phone number, email address or web site URL.) of you or of anyone else. Uploading media like images or video of other people without their permission is strictly prohibited.
By uploading any media on the Optix-now.com site, you warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herin. Never post a picture or video of or with someone else unless you have their explicit permission.
You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this Web site.
By uploading any media like a photo or video, (a) you grant to Optix-now.com a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in the media; and (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes Optix-now.com to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in such media; and (c) you agree to indemnify Optix-now.com and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these the terms described in this document.
Optix-now.com reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion
Optix-now.com has several tools that allow you to record and store information. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your Optix-now.com passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of activation codes and passwords; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your Optix-now.com account and password; (3) promptly inform Optix-now.com of any need to deactivate a password. You grant Optix-now.com and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Site. Optix-now.com cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties' use or misuse of information transmitted or received using Optix-now.com tools and services.
Optix-now.com subscription services
If you choose to subscribe or set-up a user account with Optix-now.com, the following additional terms and conditions will apply. You should be aware that the Optix-now.com Subscription Services are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. These services do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information from any person we know to be a child under the age of 18.
INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT: You are using the Subscription Services at your own risk and you, along with your healthcare provider, are personally responsible for verifying its suitability for your needs.
If you use a Public Area, such as a chat room, message boards, blogs or community, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. Optix-now.com and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
1. Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
2. Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
3. Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Optix-now.com in its sole discretion;
4. Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
5. After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
6. Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
7. Impersonating another person;
8. Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
9. Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments; consent;
10. Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
11. Posting the same note more than once or "spamming"; or
12. Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of Optix-now.com, exposes Optix-now.com or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
Optix-now.com reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
1. Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
2. Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
3. Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Terminate a user's access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Optix-now.com Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
6. Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Optix-now.com Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
Optix-now.com or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the Optix-now.com Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities
Advertisements, searches, and links to other sites
Optix-now.com may provide links to third-party web sites. Optix-now.com also may select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter and Optix-now.com may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content. Optix-now.com does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. Optix-now.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Optix-now.com Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Optix-now.com does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the Optix-now.com Site.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
Notice and takedown procedures; and copyright agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting Optix-now.com and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
6. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Optix-now.com maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Optix-now.com Site helpful and convenient to use! For questions or comments regarding this site, including any reports of non-functioning links, please use our 'Contact Us' page.