1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST - Rebates 2021
Like many other manufacturers of contact lenses, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. is offering a manufacturer mail-in rebate when you purchase 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST lenses.
For purchase made after January 1st 2021
|New Wearer||Current Wearer|
|1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST||$175||$100|
|1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST for ASTIGMATISM||$175||$100|
|1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL||$175||$100|
How to receive the 2021 Mail-in Rebate for 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST
Get an eye exam from your eye care practitioner.
Buy the annual supply required for 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST.
Start the online process on the acuvue rebate site.
Attach or upload all required documents
Our advice: Keep a copy of your paperwork for your records.
- Keep in mind that it can take up to 6 weeks for delivery of a prepaid Visa Card.
- Manufacturer might not accept submissions without an eye exam receipt.
- Some mail-in rebates are not valid when you buy from certain retailers such as Costco, WALMART, Sam's Club , 1-800 CONTACTS, Target Optical or from online retailers.
- Other restrictions might apply. Always read the fine print and make sure to check the expiry date of the mail-in rebate.
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2021
- Lens Advisor
- 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST vs ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY
- 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST vs Biotrue ONEday
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST vs DAILIES TOTAL1
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST vs SofLens Dailies