1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST - Parameters and Specs
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Contact Lenses offer a very convenient way to wear contact lenses as you don't need to worry about cleaning solutions, lens cases, or any type of maintenance effort!
They are using LACREON™ technology that permanently embeds a water-holding ingredient, similar to that found in natural tears. The result is a fresh lens feeling and end-of-day comfort
With 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST contact lenses you can have a fresh, clean lens every day. Plus, in case you loose one, just open a new pack and replace them.
What are the Features and Benefits of 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Contacts?
- You get the flexibility of full- or part-time wear as 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST lenses are great for occasional use.
- You don't have to worry about cleaning solutions, lens care or lens cases.
- They provide freedom for sports or active lifestyles and the UV-Blocking helps protect portions of your eyes. 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST blocks 80% of UVB and 95% of UVA rays.
- The reduced surface friction allows the eyelid to glide over the lens easily.
- LACREON™ technology helps your eyes feel fresh and comfortable even at the end of the day.
- The lenses are slightly tinted, so they is easier to recognize and handle.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST uses LACREON™ technology embedding a water-holding ingredient for better lens feeling.
Who should consider 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST?
- People who are looking for a convenient, no-maintenance way to wear contact lenses.
- They are also perfect for allergy sufferers - enjoy the no-hassle way to wear contacts.
- People who want to wear contact lenses everyday or just occasionally.
- People who want UV Blocking in their daily disposable lenses.
- People who are looking for contacts that provide optimal lens feeling throughout the day.
What else should you know about 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST?
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.|
|Wearing Details||Daily wear|
|Sphere Powers|| -12.00D to -6.00D in 0.5 steps |
-6.00D to +6.00D in 0.25 steps
+6.00D to +6.00D in 0.5 steps
|Base Curves|| 8.5 mm |
|Lens Material|| Ionic hydrogel |
|Wetting Agents|| Yes |
|% of Material||42%|
|% of Water||58%|
|Center Thickness||0.084 mm|
|Oxygen Transmission||33 Dk/t|
|UV Blocking|| Class 2 |
|Dynamic Light Absorption||No|
|Visibility Tint|| Yes |
|Inside-out Mark|| Yes |
|Packaging, Pricing and Offers|
|Packaging Details|| 30 lenses per box or |
90 lenses per box
Each box contains 30 or 90 visibly tinted UV blocking lenses immersed in a buffered saline solution with povidone.
|Price Range|| $23 - $30 (30 lenses) |
$56 - $70 (90 lenses)
|Cost per Day|| $0.77 - $1.00 (30 lenses) |
$0.62 - $0.78 (90 lenses)
|Online Retailers|| |
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2021
- Lens Advisor
- 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST vs ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST vs Biotrue ONEday
- 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST vs DAILIES TOTAL1
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST vs SofLens Dailies