ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM - Overview and Parameters
The more activities and environmental shifts a contact lens wearer experiences throughout the day, the more a patient needs a stable tear film for optimal vision and comfort.
With Hydraluxe technology, you can get eye inspired, patient focused innovation that features an enhanced network of tear like molecules with one of the latest additions to the ACUVUE OASYS product line: ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM with HydraLuxe from Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
With a highly breathable, hydrated silicone material and for patients with Astigmatism these lenses promise to provide consistent, eye lid stabilized and clear vision.
Features and Benefits of ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM Contact Lenses
Amazing comfort all-day utilizing a proprietary tear-like design called HydraLuxe.
Class 1 UV blocking which means greater than 90% UVA and greater than 99% UVB blocking.
Daily replacable so no handling hassle - ideal for a busy lifestyle.
Who should consider ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM with HydraLuxe?
Patients with Astigmatism who experience discomfort due to dryness when wearing contact lenses.
People with busy lifestyles and activities where their eyes feel uncomfortable or irritated while wearing their contact lenses.
What else should you know about ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM?
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2019
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM vs. Biotrue ONEday for Astigmatism
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM vs. Clariti 1 Day Toric
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM vs. MyDay Toric
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM vs. DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Toric