ACUVUE OASYS® for PRESBYOPIA - Reviews
I have "extremely" dry eyes so all contacts bug me.. but those are the best so far.
I was excited about getting multifocal contacts, but now - after a few days - I am really frustrated. I can't figure out how to put them in - it's a big hassle every day. I don't mind the cleaning routine but spending 5-10 minutes every morning putting these lenses in, is killing me. Will continue til I get to the end of this batch, but so far it looks like I will go back to my good old glasses.
Use them daily as they let me read without glasses. Near vision correction isn't perfect, so my reading glasses are still required in low light, low contrast conditions or when I am tired. Otherwise, top!
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2019
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- ACUVUE OASYS® for PRESBYOPIA vs. DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal
- ACUVUE OASYS® for PRESBYOPIA vs. Clariti 1 Day Multifocal
- ACUVUE OASYS® for PRESBYOPIA vs. PureVision Multifocal
- ACUVUE OASYS® for PRESBYOPIA vs. DAILIES TOTAL1 Multifocal
- ACUVUE OASYS® for PRESBYOPIA vs. Proclear 1 day multifocal