ACUVUE® VITA® vs. Bausch + Lomb ULTRA
ACUVUE® VITA® from Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is a monthly replaceable soft contact lens - just like the Bausch+Lomb ULTRA. Both lenses need to be taken out at night, so you won't be able to sleep in them. Made with a silicone hydrogel lens material, these two lenses come with similar water content and a high level of oxygen transmission. And while ACUVUE® VITA® provides UVA and UVB blocking (Class 1), you won't find this feature in the Bausch+Lomb ULTRA. ACUVUE® VITA® is also available with two base curves, giving your eye doctor more options in the fitting process. The daily cost per eye is almost identical. If your eye doctor is offering both, ask for trialing both lenses so you can determine which lens is more comfortable before purchasing a larger supply.
Have you tried these contact lenses? We would love to get your feedback!
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2019
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- ACUVUE® VITA® vs. Biofinity
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- ACUVUE® VITA® vs. Air Optix Aqua
- ACUVUE® VITA® vs. PureVision2
- ACUVUE® VITA® vs. SofLens 38
- ACUVUE® VITA® vs. Proclear
- ACUVUE® VITA® vs. PureVision