DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal - Reviews
Overall, I am happy with these lenses. You can hardly feel them, and I can wear them for a maximum of 4 to 5 hours. Multifocal lenses are always a compromise in terms of visual acuity near and far. If I wear them longer, I get a headache because I can't see as close as I can with glasses.
add is not quite strong enough for me but I will compromise until they come out with a higher one. The competitor lenses either irritated my eyes or I lost distance vision progressively over the adjustment period. Not sure what the precision profile design is, actually wish I did. It DOES make it easier to use your eyes in tandem over other lenses I used in the past.
The contacts are unbelievably great. I can see all distances with them after being refitted with a 2nd trial pair. Previously, I had worn a monovision lens for distance in my dominant eye and felt that I was compromising both distance and close up. I like the way the new lenses allow me to see at all distances! They seem to get protein buildup quickly though. Great product!
Holy moley. I had no idea how multi-focal lenses would change my life. They even work with my VR set.
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- DAILIES AquaComfort Multifocal vs DAILIES TOTAL1 Multifocal
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal vs Proclear 1 day multifocal
- DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal vs PureVision Multifocal