Manufacturer rebates are very common in the contact lens industry. Not always promoted in a prominent way, you might find them only on certain online retail sites or when talking to your eye care professional.
For DAILIES AquaComfort Plus we found rebate offers that require purchasing a certain number of boxes online, which - in return - will give you access to a special manufacturer rebate certificate. Usually this certificate will be sent with your order. You can then submit the certificate code on Alcon's rebate site (www.lensrebates.alcon.com).
2017 Rebate (offered by certain online retailers)
For new patients: If you buy 24 boxes (with each box containing 30 lenses this is the equivalent of a one year supply) of DAILIES AquaComfort Plus, your rebate is a $150 (we found this rebate on ACLens.com).
For existing patients: For new patients: If you buy 24 boxes (with each box containing 30 lenses this is the equivalent of a one year supply) of DAILIES TOTAL1, your rebate is $70 (we also found this rebate on ACLens.com).
Both rebates are available until December 31, 2017 to new or existing lens wearers after getting an eye exam and then purchasing the number of boxes required to be eligible for a rebate.
How to receive the 2017 DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Mail-in Rebate
Get an eye exam from your eye care practitioner.
Buy 24 boxes (30 lenses) or 8 boxes (90 lenses) of DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Lenses from a participating online store.
Receive a rebate certificate from the online store offering the rebate together with the purchased (and shipped) boxes.
Go to the Alcon rebate page and start the rebate process online by entering a rebate code which is located on the back of your rebate slip.
The rebate slip will be included in your order and shipped to you with your lenses unless otherwise noted in rebate terms. You will be asked to create a profile, enter your purchase info, and submit your rebate. At the end you can print an online form and mail in your rebate submission.
Collect the following:
Mail everything to the mailing address specified on the rebate certificate or provided on the rebate page
Keep a copy of your paperwork for your records.
Which online stores are offering a rebate?
We found the following online merchants offering a rebate for DAILIES AquaComfort Plus:
As with any rebate offer, please check for additional restrictions as well as the retailer's site. We are updating this page regularly, but in case you found an error, please let us know - we try our best, but sometimes it's just not enough :-)
- Rebates are subject to the availability of certificates so make sure you check with your ECP or store before completing any transaction.
- Keep in mind that it can take up to 8 weeks for delivery of the rebate check or the VISA prepaid card.
- Manufacturer might not accept submissions without an eye exam receipt.
- Make sure to check the expiry date of the mail-in rebate and the postmark date (this is the date before which you have to take it to the post office and get it stamped).
- Product purchases must be made within 90 days of exam.
- Certain retailers might not offer this rebate - so it's best to check before purchasing any lenses.
- The offer is limited to one rebate per person and the offer is not valid in combination with any other offer or rebate. Photocopy of the rebate certificate is not valid for redemption. No P.O. Boxes, only street and rural addresses are acceptable.
- Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 U.S. Code Section 1341 and 1342). Not responsible for lost, late, or undelivered responses. Any obligation of the manufacturer under this offer, and any check issued pursuant hereto, will expire and be null and void if check is not cashed or deposited within 90 days of issue.
- Offer valid for purchases made in the U.S. and Puerto Rico only