DAILIES TOTAL1 Multifocal - Reviews
I was hestitant to submit this review... While I love the Total 1 for their comfort, I'm not sure if it's my eyes, the prescription or something else, but my near vision is far from perfect. I will go back to my eye doc and get my eyes checked again and hopefully it is the prescription parameters. I'd really hate to switch.
was on a trial. first time i tried contacts. maybe i'm impatient and need to try longer, but my eyes got red after 5-6 hours. or should i try drops?
I am really surprised as my expectations were low, but it has been great so far with these multifocal lenses. Now, I must say I've been using them for only 2 weeks, so hopefully, I can say the same thing in 2 months.
I'm a newbie to multi-focal contacts. My eye doc suggested these and gave me some trial lenses. While I can't compare them to any other lenses, they feel great. Putting them in was easy. Very smooth feeling. Long days no problem. Will order the 90-day pack so I can save a few bucks.
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2019
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- DAILIES TOTAL1 Multifocal vs. Proclear 1 day multifocal
- DAILIES TOTAL1 Multifocal vs. PureVision Multifocal
- DAILIES TOTAL1 Multifocal vs. Biotrue ONEday for Presbyopia