PureVision Multifocal - Parameters and Specs
More than 50% of all presbyopic people are not aware that multifocal contact lenses are an option to correct their vision problem.
PureVision Multifocal is one of the leading multifocal silicone hydrogel lenses worldwide. As all the other PureVision lenses, PureVision Multifocal feature the patented AerGel material, which supports less protein build-up during the day, so your eyes stay longer white and healthy.
Features and Benefits of PureVision Multifocal Contact Lenses
- Based on a daily wear plan, PureVision Multifocal can be worn up to 30 days with an extended wearing schedule of up to 7 days.
- For clearer and sharper vision, PureVision Multifocal uses a special optical design to reduce aberration. As a result, objects appear less blurry and much sharper.
- The new AerGel material allows higher levels of oxygen to reach your eyes, so your eyes stay longer white - even at the end of a long day.
- An inside-out indicator (B&L) and the visibility tint support easier handling.
Who should wear PureVision Multifocal?
- Excellent distance performance combined with easy adaptation without the visual trade-offs of monovision make them an ideal candidate for people with presbyopia.
- People who want to wear contact lenses every day and even overnight (as recommended by their eye care practitioner).
What else should you know about PureVision Multifocal?
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb Inc.|
|Wearing Details|| Daily wear or |
continuous wear of up to 30 days
(based on your eye doctor's recommendation)
|Available Sphere Powers|| +6.00D to -10.00D |
(in 0.25 steps)
|Available ADD Powers|| Low up to +1.50D |
High +1.75D to +2.50D
|Available Base Curves||8.6 mm|
|Available Diameters||14.0 mm|
|Lens Material|| Silicone hydrogel |
|% of Material||64%|
|% of Water||36%|
|Center Thickness||0.09 mm|
|Oxygen Transmission||112 Dk/t|
|Special Features||Patented AerGel material|
|Dynamic Light Absorption||No|
|Visibility Tint|| Yes |
|Inside-out Mark|| Yes |
|Packaging, Pricing and Offers|
|Packaging Details|| 6 lenses per box, |
each lens in a foil-sealed plastic package
|Online Retail Price||$45 - $80|
|Cost per Day||$0.25 - $0.44|
|Special Offers - U.S.|| |
|Special Offers - Canada|| |