PureVision2 vs. ACUVUE OASYS
We are comparing the bi-weekly ACUVUE OASYS® to Bausch + Lomb's monthly replaceable PureVision2. These popular silicone hydrogel based lenses claim to provide comfort throughout the day and offer some unique features. While ACUVUE OASYS® is a bi-weekly replaceable lens, PureVision2 lasts up to one month based on a daily wear schedule. This means you wear the PureVision2 for the day and take them out at night. In contrast, ACUVUE OASYS® can be worn up to 6 consecutive nights as prescribed by your eye care practitioner.
PureVision2 and ACUVUE OASYS: Spec Sheets
Found an error? Please let us know - we try our best, but sometimes it's just not enough :-)
- PureVision2 is cheaper than ACUVUE® OASYS, offers aspherical design for reduced halos and glare, and is slightly stiffer.
- ACUVUE® OASYS is available in a broader range of powers, offers UV blocking and can be worn up to 6 days and nights (extended wear).
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- Lens Advisor
- PureVision2 vs. Bausch + Lomb ULTRA
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- PureVision vs PureVision 2
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- PureVision2 vs. Air Optix plus HydraGlyde
- PureVision2 vs. SofLens 38
- PureVision2 vs. Proclear
- PureVision2 vs. ACUVUE 2