Air Optix Aqua from Alcon Laboratories, Inc. are designed to help eyes stay fresh and white throughout the day. They provide amazing comfort and can be worn up to 6 continuous days and nights.
With their plasma treated lens surfaces Air Optix Aqua contact lenses resist deposits and a unique moisture agent binds with the lens surface to create a more silky layer. This allows the eyelid to easily glide over the lens. Introduced in 2008, Air Optix Aqua are one of the latest spherical silicone hydrogel lenses available from Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2018
- Air Optix Aqua vs. ACUVUE OASYS®
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Air Optix Aqua vs. PureVision2
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Air Optix Aqua vs. Avaira
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Air Optix Aqua vs. Proclear
- Air Optix Aqua vs. Avaira Vitality
- Air Optix Aqua vs. Biofinity Energys
- Air Optix Aqua vs. DAILIES AquaComfort Plus