Biofinity Toric - Overview and Parameters
Biofinity Toric with CooperVision's Aquaform technology and the proprietary Optimized Ballast toric lens design provide a constant horizontal thickness across the ballast area for better lens stability and reduced rotation. They are made of silicone hydrogel (Comfilcon A) and a high % of water content increases wearing comfort without compromising oxygen transmissibility.
Features and Benefits
- High oxygen transmissibility for healthier eyes.
- Soft and moist lens material minimizes deposits and provides excellent all-day comfort.
- Round lens edge for comfort.
- Optimized ballast design.
- Daily wear and extended wear up to 6 nights/7 days
- A 30% lower contact angle (compared to Air Optix) increases wettability
Who should consider Biofinity Toric?
- Patients with Astigmatism who experience discomfort due to dryness when wearing contact lenses and are looking for outstanding comfort.
- People who are looking for breathable monthly lenses for healthy and extended overnight wear.
- People that want to sleep with their lenses in.
- People who want healthy looking eyes.
- People who gave up on wearing contact lenses due to discomfort such as dry and itchy eyes.
Biofinity Toric - Spec Sheet and Parameters
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2019
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Biofinity Toric vs. SofLens for Astigmatism
- Biofinity Toric vs. PureVision2 for Astigmatism
- Biofinity Toric vs. PureVision Toric