Clariti 1 day multifocal was - when introduced in 2014 - one of the world's first, multifocal one-day lenses made of silicone hydrogel. Silicone hydrogel increases the wearing comfort and ensures long wear times. Until recently, this material was used for bi-weekly or monthly replaceable lenses, but with advances in technology and lens manufacturing, silicone-based one-day lenses are getting more and more popular and affordable.
With a low modulus of 0.50MPa (the lower the softer), Clariti 1 day multifocal provide a high level of wearing comfort throughout the day.
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2018
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Clariti 1 Day Multifocal vs. DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal
- Clariti 1 Day Multifocal vs. DAILIES TOTAL1 Multifocal
- Clariti 1 Day Multifocal vs. Proclear 1 day multifocal
- Clariti 1 Day Multifocal vs. PureVision Multifocal