Kudos to CooperVision for putting together a simple and easy-to-understand rebate program. It is available to all Clariti 1 Day contact lenses wearers - regardless whether you are a new Clariti 1 Day contact lens wearer or whether you have been using Clariti 1 Day for a whiile.
Clariti 1 Day Rebate Details
If you buy 8 boxes (each box containing 90 lenses), your rebate is $130.
If you buy 24 boxes (each box containing 30 lenses), your rebate is $130.
The 2019 rebates are available until December 31, 2018 to new or existing lens wearers after getting an eye exam and purchasing clariti contact lenses.
How to receive the Mail-in Rebate
|Get an eye exam from your eye care practitioner.|
|Buy 8 (90 pack) or 24 (30 pack) boxes of Clariti 1 Day lenses from your eye care practitioner (ECP).|
|Receive a rebate form from your ECP for your purchased lenses.|
|Collect the following:
|Go to the CooperVision rebate page and start the rebate process online. You will be asked to:
Mail everything to to the mailing address specified on the print-out.
|We recommend to keep a copy of the paperwork for your records.
To check the status of your rebate claim, visit the CooperVision site.
As with any rebate offer, always check for additional restrictions on the CooperVision (rebate) site. We are updating this page regularly, but in case you found an error, please let us know.
Additional Notes (you will usually find in the fine print):
- Keep in mind that it can take up to 8 weeks for delivery of the rebate check or the prepaid credit card.
- One rebate per person per twelve month period and five rebates per address per twelve month period.
- Make sure to check the expiry date of the mail-in rebate. Purchases must be made before the deadline of the rebate program and your submission must be within 60 days after purchase and 90 days of your eye exam.
- The offer is limited to one rebate per person and the offer is not valid in combination with any other offer or rebate. Photocopy of the rebate certificate is not valid for redemption. No P.O. Boxes, only street and rural addresses are acceptable.
- Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 U.S. Code Section 1341 and 1342). Not responsible for lost, late, or undelivered responses.
- Offer valid for purchases made in the U.S. and Virgin Islands only