Clariti 1 Day vs. MyDay
CooperVision offers two daily disposable contact lenses with silicone hydrogel material. The time-tested Clariti 1 Day and the newer MyDay daily disposable were introduced in 2009 and 2015. In fact, Clariti 1 Day was - after 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® - the world's second daily silicone hydrogel you could get prescribed.
Clariti 1 Day and MyDay are both Class 2 UV blocking lenses with a 55% water content. The aspherical lens designs reduce spherical aberration and halos. The oxygen transmission of MyDay is slightly better than what's on the spec sheet of Clariti 1 Day. Hard to tell whether that makes any difference. We think the two different silicone materials (Filicon II 3 and Stenfilcon A) might make a difference in wearing comfort, and end-of-day moisture. We researched some online retail prices and it appears, that Clariti 1 Day is nearly 15-20% below the daily cost per eye of MyDay Daily Disposable.
Clariti 1 Day and MyDay: Spec Sheets
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- Lens Advisor
- Clariti 1 Day vs. Proclear 1 day
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye vs. Clariti 1 Day
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Clariti 1 Day vs. DAILIES AquaComfort Plus
- Clariti 1 Day vs. DAILIES TOTAL1
- Clariti 1 Day vs. Proclear 1 Day
- Clariti 1 Day vs. SofLens Dailies