Clariti 1 Day - Reviews
I've been wearing clariti contact lenses since they came out years ago. They are extremely comfortable and easily worn 14 hours/day. I was thrilled to find a contact lens I did not have to remove during the day or constantly use wetting drops. I have recommended to many friends that they try the clariti brand (even less known) and they are very pleased with them.
Had a lot of problems with the monthlies I was using because of my pollen allergy. Decided to switch to a daily lens and start with a fresh pair every day. Works well. Perfect fit, no dry eyes and I just toss'em in the evening. What a difference.
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- Clariti 1 Day vs. MyDay
- Lens Advisor
- Clariti 1 Day vs. Proclear 1 day
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye vs. Clariti 1 Day
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Clariti 1 Day vs. DAILIES AquaComfort Plus
- Clariti 1 Day vs. DAILIES TOTAL1
- Clariti 1 Day vs. Proclear 1 Day
- Clariti 1 Day vs. SofLens Dailies