Clariti 1 Day vs Proclear 1 day
CooperVision is one of the few contact lens manufacturers that offers three daily replaceable product families: Clariti, MyDay, and Proclear. While Clariti 1 Day is a silicone hydrogel lens with UV blocking, Proclear 1 day is made with Omafilcon A, a non-ionic hydrogel with a 60% water content. Both lenses are aspherical lenses, with Clariti 1 Day showing a significantly higher oxygen transmission value than Proclear 1 day (86 Dk/t versus 37 Dk/t). The lens stiffness (modulus) is quite similar and both lenses are available in 30 or 90 lenses-per-box configurations. Based on comparing some popular online retail stores, the Proclear 1 day lenses are about 10% cheaper than the Clariti lenses.
Clariti 1 Day and Proclear 1 day spec sheets
Have you tried these contact lenses? We would love to get your feedback!
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- Clariti 1 Day vs MyDay
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye vs Clariti 1 Day
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Clariti 1 Day vs DAILIES AquaComfort Plus
- Clariti 1 Day vs DAILIES TOTAL1
- Clariti 1 Day vs Proclear 1 Day
- Clariti 1 Day vs SofLens Dailies