ACUVUE® VITA® for ASTIGMATISM - Overview and Parameters
ACUVUE® VITA® for ASTIGMATISM with unique HydraMax Technology is a new non-coated silicone hydrogel formulation balanced to help maximize and maintain hydration throughout the lens. This provides reliable and superior comfort all month long.
With HydraMax Technology the maximum amount of hydrating agent is integrated throughout the entire lens providing comfort from the start of a month. HydraMax works with the natural eye where, in the tear film, lipids provide a number of natural and beneficial functions.
- Prevents tear film evaporation (often the cause of red and irritated eyes)
- Allows the optimal density and distribution of beneficial lipids throughout the lens to help maintain hydration.
Features and Benefits of ACUVUE® VITA® for ASTIGMATISM Contact Lenses
Amazing comfort all-day utilizing a proprietary tear-like design called HydraMax.
Class 1 UV blocking which means greater than 90% UVA and greater than 99% UVB blocking.
Monthly replacable for maximum value and a lower cost per day.
What else should you know about ACUVUE® VITA® for ASTIGMATISM?
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2019
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- ACUVUE VITA® for ASTIGMATISM vs. Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism
- ACUVUE VITA® for ASTIGMATISM vs. Biofinity Toric
- ACUVUE VITA® for ASTIGMATISM vs. PureVision2 for Astigmatism
- ACUVUE VITA® for ASTIGMATISM vs. PureVision Toric
- ACUVUE VITA® for ASTIGMATISM vs. SofLens Toric
- ACUVUE VITA® for ASTIGMATISM vs. AIR OPTIX for ASTIGMATISM
- ACUVUE VITA® for ASTIGMATISM vs. Avaira Vitality Toric