SofLens Multi-Focal - Overview and Parameters
Soflens Multi-Focal lenses are a perfect choice for people who thought reading glasses meant the end of wearing contact lenses. Soflens contacts are indicated for daily wear for the correction of refractive ametropia (myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism) and presbyopia. Soflens Multi-Focal contacts provide a wide range of available powers and adds.
Features and Benefits of Soflens Multi-Focal Contact Lenses
- Based on a daily wear plan, Soflens Multi-Focal can be worn up to 2 weeks.
- Natra-Sight Optics technology provides broad transition for near, intermediate and far vision and supports sharp and clear vision at all distances.
- Soflens Multi-Focal are easy to fit and easy to handle.
- An inside-out indicator (B&L) and the visibility tint support easier handling.
Who should consider Soflens Multi-Focal?
- Excellent distance performance combined with easy adaptation without the visual trade-offs of monovision make them an ideal candidate for people with presbyopia.
- They are a great alternative for presbyopic patients who want to wear contact lenses instead of spectacles.
What else should you know about Soflens Multi-Focal?