Clariti 1 Day - Parameters and Specs
Clariti 1 Day contacts are daily disposable silicone hydrogel based contact lenses. Sauflon, a leading contact lens manufacturer in the UK and acquired by CooperVision, introduced Clariti 1 Day in November 2009. The lenses feature Aquagen and WetLoc Technology which provides a low wetting angle and ongoing wettability.
Features and Benefits of Clariti 1 Day Contact Lenses
- AquaGen Technology increases wearing comfort.
- The aspherical lens design and a rounded edge (through the Advanced Edge Technology manufacturing process) provide improved vision and additional comfort.
Who should consider Clariti 1 Day?
- People with an active lifestyle who are looking for breathable and healthy daily disposable lenses.
- People who experience discomfort due to dryness when wearing contact lenses and are therefore looking for outstanding comfort.
What else should you know about Clariti 1 Day?
Clariti 1 Day
|Manufacturer|| CooperVision, Inc. |
The Cooper Companies Inc.
|Release Date||November 2009|
|Wearing Details||Daily wear|
|Sphere Powers|| +8.00D to +6.00D in 0.5 steps |
+6.00D to +0.50D in 0.25 steps
-0.50D to -6.00D in 0.25 steps
-6.00D to -10.00D in 0.5 steps
|Base Curves||8.6 mm|
|Lens Material|| Silicone hydrogel |
(Filicon II 3)
|% of Material||44%|
|% of Water||56%|
|Center Thickness||0.07 mm|
|Oxygen Transmission||86 Dk/t|
|Special Features||Low wetting angle and continous wettability through Aquagen™ and an Advanced Edge Technology (AET)® manufacturing process|
|UV Blocking|| Class 2 |
|Dynamic Light Absorption||No|
|Packaging, Pricing and Offers|
|Packaging Details||90 lenses per box|
|Price Range||$64 - $75 (90 lenses)|
|Cost per Day||$0.71 - $0.83 (90 lenses)|
| Online Retailers |
(U.S., Canada, U.K.)
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- Clariti 1 Day vs MyDay
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Clariti 1 Day vs Proclear 1 day
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye vs Clariti 1 Day
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Clariti 1 Day vs DAILIES AquaComfort Plus
- Clariti 1 Day vs Proclear 1 Day
- Clariti 1 Day vs DAILIES TOTAL1
- Clariti 1 Day vs SofLens Dailies