Clariti 1 Day - Overview and Parameters
Clariti 1 Day contacts are daily disposable silicone hydrogel based contact lenses. Sauflon, a leading contact lens manufacturer in the UK and acquired by CooperVision, introduced Clariti 1 Day in November 2009. The lenses feature Aquagen and WetLoc Technology which provides a low wetting angle and ongoing wettability.
Features and Benefits of Clariti 1 Day Contact Lenses
- AquaGen Technology increases wearing comfort.
- The aspherical lens design and a rounded edge (through the Advanced Edge Technology manufacturing process) provide improved vision and additional comfort.
Who should consider Clariti 1 Day?
- People with an active lifestyle who are looking for breathable and healthy daily disposable lenses.
- People who experience discomfort due to dryness when wearing contact lenses and are therefore looking for outstanding comfort.
What else should you know about Clariti 1 Day?
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2019
- Clariti 1 Day vs. MyDay
- Lens Advisor
- Clariti 1 Day vs. Proclear 1 day
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® vs. Clariti 1 Day
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Clariti 1 Day vs. DAILIES AquaComfort Plus
- Clariti 1 Day vs. Proclear 1 Day
- Clariti 1 Day vs. DAILIES TOTAL1
- Clariti 1 Day vs. SofLens Dailies