A silicone hydrogel lens utilizing Bausch & Lomb's AerGel material, PureVision provide outstanding vision and comfort. The special optical design reduces aberration which helps objects to appear sharper and clearer while providing a comfortable fit on your eye. AerGel allows natural levels of oxygen to reach your eyes, and resist protein buildup.
Features and Benefits of PureVision Contact Lenses
- A high-definition aspheric design provides outstanding vision.
- PureVision can be worn up to 30 days (based on daily wear) with an extended wearing schedule of up to 7 days.
- The unique AerGel material reduces debris and supports a moisture feeling all day. It also allows natural levels of oxygen to reach your eye, so your eyes stay longer white and healthy.
Who should consider PureVision?
- PureVision lenses are ideal for people seeking maximum vision performance while not having to compromise ease and comfort.
- People who want to wear contact lenses every day and even overnight (as recommended by their eye care practitioner).
What else should you know about PureVision?
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb Inc.|
|Wearing Details|| Daily wear or |
extended wear up to 30 days
|Sphere Powers|| for 8.6 mm base curve |
-12.00D to -6.00D in 0.5 steps
-6.00 to +6.00D in 0.25 steps
for 8.3 mm base curve
-6.00D to -0.25D in 0.25 steps
|Base Curves|| 8.3 mm |
|Diameters|| 14.0 mm |
Optical zone: 8.9 mm
|Lens Material|| Silicone hydrogel |
|% of Material||64%|
|% of Water||36%|
|Center Thickness||0.09 mm|
|Oxygen Transmission||101 Dk/t|
|Special Features|| |
|Dynamic Light Absorption||No|
|Visibility Tint|| Yes |
|Packaging, Pricing and Offers|
|Packaging Details|| 6 lenses per box |
Eeach lens is shipped sterile in a blister package containing a borate buffered saline solution and marked with the manufacturing lot number, the base curve, sphere, diameter and expiration date
|Price Range|| $40 - $97 (6 lenses) |
|Cost per Day|| $0.22 - $0.54 (6 lenses) |
|Online Retailers|| |