Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia - Parameters and Specs
A multifocal monthly contact lens made with silicone hydrogel that can keep up with your active, digital life. The MoistureSeal Technology ensures fresh eyes throughout the day. Even with reduced blinking in front of digital devices, your eyes will stay fresh, thanks to the locked-in moisture.
The highly breathable silicone hydrogel material provides oxygen to your eyes throughout the day so your eyes maintain their natural whiteness.
The proprietary 3-zone progressive optical design allows for a sharp vision at all distances, e.g. while reading a book, or driving a car, or at an intermediate distance when working on your PC. The transitions between the various zones are smooth so good vision is no longer a question of age. Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia contact lenses with MoistureSeal Technology offer you an exceptional combination of comfort, vision, and health.
Features and Benefits of Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia
- Aspheric Optics for crisp and clear vision.
- MoistureSeal Technology to maintain high level of moisture throughout the day.
- Thin lens design, yet they are remarkably easy to handle.
- High oxygen transmissibility with a 163Dk/t value for high oxygen flow through the lens to the eye.
Who should consider these lenses?
- They are ideal for people requiring multifocal, bifocal, or progressive glasses and are looking for maximum vision performance while not having to compromise ease and comfort.
- Presbyopic patients who want to wear contact lenses all day or are looking for a high-performance lens.
What else should you know about Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia?
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia vs. AIR OPTIX AQUA Multifocal
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia vs. Biofinity Multifocal
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia vs. PureVision2 for Presbyopia
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia vs. Soflens Multifocal
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia vs. PureVision Multifocal