A multifocal monthly contact lens made with silicone hydrogel that can keep up with your active, digital life. The MoistureSeal Technology ensures fresh eyes throughout the day. Even with reduced blinking in front of digital devices, your eyes will stay fresh, thanks to the locked-in moisture.
The highly breathable silicone hydrogel material provides oxygen to your eyes throughout the day so your eyes maintain their natural whiteness.
The proprietary 3-zone progressive optical design allows for a sharp vision at all distances, e.g. while reading a book, or driving a car, or at an intermediate distance when working on your PC. The transitions between the various zones are smooth so good vision is no longer a question of age. Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia contact lenses with MoistureSeal Technology offer you an exceptional combination of comfort, vision, and health.
Features and Benefits of Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia
- Aspheric Optics for crisp and clear vision.
- MoistureSeal Technology to maintain high level of moisture throughout the day.
- Thin lens design, yet they are remarkably easy to handle.
- High oxygen transmissibility with a 163Dk/t value for high oxygen flow through the lens to the eye.
Who should consider these lenses?
- They are ideal for people requiring multifocal, bifocal, or progressive glasses and are looking for maximum vision performance while not having to compromise ease and comfort.
- Presbyopic patients who want to wear contact lenses all day or are looking for a high-performance lens.
What else should you know about Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia?