Biofinity - Parameters and Specs
Introduced in 2008, Biofinity from CooperVision are popular soft contact lenses with a monthly replacement schedule. They can be worn up to 7 days and 6 nights, making them ideal for people who travel a lot or with an active lifestyle.
The aspherical lens design provides clear and crisp vision and the AQUAFORM Comfort Science Technology promises high oxygen flow to the cornea by using special, long siloxane molecule chains.
Features and Benefits
- Aquaform Comfort Science Technology increases oxygen transmissibility - for wearing comfort throughout the day.
- Aspherical lens design and a rounded edge provide crisp vision and additional comfort.
Who should consider Biofinity?
- People with an active lifestyle who are looking for breathable monthly lenses.
- People who experience discomfort due to dryness when wearing contact lenses and are therefore looking for outstanding 24-hour comfort.
- People that want to sleep with their lenses in.
- People who want sharp and superior peripheral vision for activities such as sports or driving.
What else should you know about Biofinity?
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- ACUVUE OASYS® vs. Biofinity
- Biofinity vs. Proclear
- Air Optix Aqua vs. Biofinity
- Biofinity vs. Biofinity Energys
- Biofinity vs. Avaira
- Lens Advisor
- Biofinity vs. PureVision2 - Comparison
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Biofinity vs. Air Optix plus HydraGlyde