PureVision Toric - Parameters and Specs
These lenses are specifically designed for people with Astigmatism, one of the most common vision problems, caused by an irregular shape of the cornea. PureVision Toric can help you to correct this condition. In fact - PureVision Toric are one of the worlds top lenses for astigmatism.
They also come with Bausch & Lomb's patented AerGel material, resulting in maximum vision and comfort.
Features and Benefits of PureVision Toric Contact Lenses
- A high-definition aspheric design provides outstanding vision.
- Based on a daily wear plan, PureVision Toric will last up to 30 days with an extended wearing schedule of up to 7 days.
- For clearer and sharper vision, PureVision Toric uses a special optical design to reduce aberration. As a result, objects appear sharper and clearer while providing a comfortable fit on your eye.
- Experience less protein buildup with the new AerGel material. This material also allows higher levels of oxygen to reach your eyes, so your eyes stay longer white - even at the end of a long day.
- The lens prism is located at the base of the lens. This stabilizes the position of the lens when on the eye.
Who should consider PureVision Toric?
- Many people think they cannot wear contact lenses because of astigmatism, but PureVision Toric contacts are ideal for people with astigmatism.
- People who want to wear contact lenses every day and even overnight (as recommended by their eye care practitioner).
What else should you know about PureVision Toric?
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb Inc.|
|Wearing Details|| Daily wear or |
extended wear up to 30 days
|Sphere Powers|| -9.00D to -6.00D in 0.5 steps |
-6.00D to +6.00D in 0.25 steps
|Cylinders||–0.75D, –1.25D, –1.75D, -2.25D|
|Axes|| 10°-180° |
in 10° steps
|Base Curves||8.7 mm|
|Diameters|| 14.0 mm |
Optical zone: 8.5 mm
|Lens Material|| Silicone hydrogel |
|% of Material||64%|
|% of Water||36%|
|Center Thickness||0.1 mm|
|Oxygen Transmission||91 Dk/t|
|Special Features||- AerGel Material - High-definition Lo-Torque aspheric design|
|Dynamic Light Absorption||No|
|Visibility Tint|| Yes |
|Packaging, Pricing and Offers|
|Packaging Details|| 6 lenses per box |
Each lens is shipped sterile in a blister package containing a borate buffered saline solution and marked with the manufacturing lot number, the base curve, sphere, diameter and expiration date.
|Price Range||$40 - $70|
|Cost per Day||$0.22 - $0.39|
| Online Retailers |
(U.S., Canada, U.K.)