Biotrue ONEday - Parameters and Specs
Biotrue ONEday daily disposable contact lenses for longer moisture and comfortable vision throughout the day.
Features and Benefits of Biotrue ONEday Contact Lenses
- Surface Active Technology for longer hydration.
- Biotrue ONEday maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours.
- UVA and UVB blocking.
- Nonionic hydrogel material (HyperGel).
Who should consider Biotrue ONEday?
- Patients who experience discomfort due to dryness when wearing contact lenses.
- People with busy lifestyles and who are looking for daily replaceable contact lenses.
What else should you know about Biotrue ONEday?
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb Inc.|
|Wearing Details||Daily wear|
|Sphere Powers|| -12.00D to -6.50D |
(in 0.5 steps)
-6.50D to +6.00D
(in 0.25 steps)
|Base Curves||8.6 mm|
|Diameters|| 14.2 mm |
Optical zone: 9.0 mm
|Lens Material|| Nonionic Hydrogel |
|Wetting Agents|| Yes |
- PO 407
|% of Material||22%|
|% of Water||78%|
|Center Thickness||0.1 mm|
|Oxygen Transmission||42 Dk/t|
|Special Features|| |
|UV Blocking|| Class 2 |
|Dynamic Light Absorption||No|
|Visibility Tint|| Yes |
|Packaging, Pricing and Offers|
|Packaging Details|| 30 or 90 lenses per box, |
each lens in a foil-sealed plastic package
|Price Range|| $22 - $40 (30 lenses) |
$53 - $75 (90 lenses)
|Cost per Day|| $0.73 - $1.33 (30 lenses) |
$0.59 - $0.83 (90 lenses)
|Online Retailers|| |
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2021
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Biotrue ONEday vs DAILIES TOTAL1
- Biotrue ONEday vs DAILIES AquaComfort Plus
- Biotrue ONEday vs Clariti 1 Day
- Biotrue ONEday vs Proclear 1 day
- Biotrue ONEday vs SofLens Dailies