Air Optix for Astigmatism - Parameters and Specs
Introduced in 2007, Alcon Inc. is offering a toric version - a monthly disposable contact lens specifically designed for people with Astigmatism.
With one of the highest oxygen transmissibility parameters of any toric contact lens in the market, these lenses help your eyes stay white and look healthy. In addition a patented surface treatment minimizes deposits to contribute to healthy lens wear.
Astigmatism is the most common vision problem, caused by an irregular shape of the cornea. Astigmatism can usually be corrected with contact lenses, such as Air Optix for Astigmatism (also called Air Optix Toric). They will help take away the blur that is caused by this condition.
Features and Benefits
A patented surface treatment provides better overall and more consistent clear vision and better comfort at the end of the day.
The lenses stay moist all day and the soft and flexible material provides comfort throughout the day.
They are slightly tinted, so the lenses are easier to recognize and handle.
Air Optix for Astigmatism lenses stay moist all day and the soft and flexible material provides comfort throughout the day.
The precision balance 8|4 design maximizes oxygen transmission and lens stability.
Who should consider Air Optix for Astigmatism?
These lenses should be considered if you experience discomfort with your current contact lenses.
They are ideal for people who thought they could not wear contact lenses because of astigmatism.
What else should you know about these lenses?
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- AIR OPTIX for ASTIGMATISM vs. Biofinity Toric
- AIR OPTIX for ASTIGMATISM vs. Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism
- AIR OPTIX for ASTIGMATISM vs. SofLens Toric
- AIR OPTIX for ASTIGMATISM vs. PureVision2 for Astigmatism
- AIR OPTIX for ASTIGMATISM vs. Avaira Vitality Toric
- AIR OPTIX for ASTIGMATISM vs. PureVision Toric
- AIR OPTIX for ASTIGMATISM vs. AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde for Astigmatism