Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism - Overview and Parameters
Digital technology has revolutionized our lifestyle. We are staring at digital screens for over six hours a day and over 90% of all our media interactions are screen based.
The number one reason for patients that stop wearing contact lenses is discomfort. And, while staring at digital devices, we blink 66% less which means less moisture and more eye dryness. As the digital world has changed our lifestyles, so have our requirements for contact lenses.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism contact lenses with MoistureSeal Technology offer you an exceptional combination of comfort, vision, and health. They help retain 95% of its moisture for a full 16 hours and you won't even notice they're there. They start off clearer and remain clearer throughout the day. A new lens that lets you embrace the digital lifestyle you want to live. Experience Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal Technology.
Features and Benefits of Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism
- Aspheric Optics for crisp and clear vision.
- MoistureSeal Technology to maintain high level of moisture throughout the day.
- Thin lens design, yet they are remarkably easy to handle.
- High oxygen transmissibility for superior oxygen flow through the lens to the eye.
Who should consider these lenses?
- People with astigmatism looking looking for maximum vision performance while not having to compromise ease and comfort.
What else should you know about Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism?
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2019
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism vs. Biofinity Toric
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism vs. SofLens Toric
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism vs. PureVision2 for Astigmatism
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism vs. PureVision Toric