PureVision2 for Presbyopia - Overview and Parameters
With PureVision2 for Presbyopia, Bausch + Lomb scientists have optimized the optical design with a 3-Zone Progressive Design. Upgrade your vision to HD quality! This innovative day and night lens with aspherical design provides clear and sharp vision, even in low light conditions. The proprietary stabilization system ensures excellent vision at all distances and the silicone hydrogel material allows a high level of oxygen to get through to your eye.
A special round-edge design supports the eyelid to glide easily over the lens and as such increases the comfort when wearing them all day or even overnight.
PureVision contact lenses stand for high quality and, based on your eye care professional's advice, can be worn for up to 30 days and nights. A unique surface treatment method ensures a smooth, wettable surface, which is resistant to deposits.
Features and Benefits of PureVision2 for Presbyopia Contact Lenses
- 3-Zone Progressive Design
- Thin, rounded edge design and moisture-rich packaging solution for easy insertion and comfort throughout the day.
Who should consider them?
- They are ideal for people with presbyopia, looking for an innovative multifocal contact lens and seeking maximum vision performance while not having to compromise ease and comfort.
- Presbyopic patients who want to wear contact lenses every day.
What else should you know about PureVision2 for Presbyopia?
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2019
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- PureVision2 for Presbyopia vs. PureVision Multifocal
- PureVision2 for Presbyopia vs. AIR OPTIX AQUA Multifocal
- PureVision2 for Presbyopia vs. Soflens Multifocal