ACUVUE OASYS - Parameters and Specs
ACUVUE OASYS® Contact Lenses with HYDRACLEAR Plus from Johnson & Johnson are designed to help eyes stay moist and fresh. They provide unbelievable comfort even in demanding conditions, like in an air conditioned office, when using a PC or on a plane.
Find relief with ACUVUE OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR Plus Brand Contact Lenses. It will almost feel like you are wearing no lens at all.
Features and Benefits of ACUVUE OASYS® Contact Lenses
A soft and silky feel; 50% smoother than other lenses.
An Inside-out mark helps you to insert the ACUVUE OASYS® lenses correctly every time.
The lenses are slightly tinted, so they are easier to recognize and handle.
Reduced contact lens related dryness.
Highest level of UV Blocking available in today's soft contact lens market.
Greater than 99% UVB and 95% UVA filtering.
Who should consider ACUVUE OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR® Plus?
People who experience discomfort due to dryness when wearing contact lenses.
People who are involved in activities where their eyes feel uncomfortable or irritated while wearing their contact lenses.
People who use re-wetting drops on a frequent basis.
People who stopped wearing contacts because their lenses felt dry on their eyes or because their eyes felt tired in challenging environments, such as long hours of computer use or exposure to heated or air conditioned surroundings.
What is HYDRACLEAR® Plus?
The HYDRACLEAR technology combines high performance base materials with a moisture-rich wetting agent. This helps the lens maintain a more stable tear film: the result is a more smooth and comfortable feeling.
What else should you know about ACUVUE OASYS®?
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.|
|Replacement Schedule||Two weeks|
|Wearing Details|| Daily wear or |
up to 6 consecutive nights extended wear
|Available Sphere Powers|| -12.00D to -6.00D in 0.5 steps |
-6.00D to +6.00D in 0.25 steps
+6.00D to +8.00D in 0.5 steps
|Available Base Curves|| 8.4 mm |
|Available Diameters||14.0 mm|
|Lens Material|| Silicone hydrogel |
|Wetting Agent|| Yes |
|% of Material||62%|
|% of Water||38%|
|Center Thickness||0.07 mm|
|Oxygen Transmission||147 Dk/t|
|Special Features||Internal wetting agent Polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP) using HYDRACLEAR® PLUS technology for better wettability and lens surface smoothness.|
|UV Blocking|| Class 1 |
|Dynamic Light Absorption||No|
|Visibility Tint|| Yes |
|Inside-out Mark|| Yes |
|Packaging, Pricing and Offers|
|Packaging Details|| 6 lenses per box, |
each lens in a foil-sealed plastic package
|Price Range||$26 - $34|
|Cost per Day||$0.28 - $0.38|
|Special Offers - U.S.|| |
|Special Offers - Canada|| |
More about this Product
- ACUVUE OASYS - Reviews and Ratings
- ACUVUE OASYS - Rebates 2020
- ACUVUE OASYS - Lens Caring Tips
- ACUVUE OASYS - Instructions and Precautions
- How to handle your ACUVUE OASYS lenses
- Contact Lens Solutions for ACUVUE OASYS
- ACUVUE OASYS With HYDRACLEAR Plus Receives FDA Approval For Extended Wear
- ACUVUE ADVANCE and ACUVUE OASYS Brands awarded with Global Seal Of Acceptance for UV Absorbing Contact Lenses
- ACUVUE OASYS Approved as Bandage Contact Lens
- Where to buy ACUVUE OASYS
- ACUVUE OASYS UVA and UVB protection
- Contact Lens Rebates 2020
- Price Comparison - ACUVUE OASYS
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- ACUVUE OASYS vs 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- ACUVUE OASYS vs ACUVUE VITA
- ACUVUE OASYS vs Bausch + Lomb ULTRA
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- ACUVUE OASYS vs ACUVUE 2
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- ACUVUE OASYS vs Air Optix Night & Day
- ACUVUE OASYS vs Avaira Vitality
- ACUVUE OASYS vs Proclear
- ACUVUE OASYS vs Biofinity Energys
- ACUVUE OASYS vs 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye
- ACUVUE OASYS vs DAILIES TOTAL1