ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe - Parameters and Specs
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day with HydraLuxe from Johnson & Johnson are designed to help eyes stay moist and fresh. They provide great comfort even in demanding conditions and are ideal for a busy lifestyle, e.g. when exercising, driving, working, texting, cleaning, traveling - and that's just the short list.
Demanding lifestyles can challenge the stability of your tear film, causing symptoms of discomfort and tired eyes. With an enhanced network of tear-like molecules and a highly breathable hydrated silicone, ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day promise more comfort and less dryness throughout the day.
For a more stable tear film and less friction, ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day with HydraLuxe Brand Contact Lenses are a great hassle-free daily disposable contact lens alternative.
Features and Benefits of ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day Contact Lenses
Amazing comfort all-day utilizing a proprietary tear-like design called HydraLuxe.
Class 1 UV blocking which means greater than 90% UVA and greater than 99% UVB blocking.
Daily replacable so no handling hassle - ideal for a busy lifestyle.
Who should consider ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day with HydraLuxe?
People who experience discomfort due to dryness when wearing contact lenses.
People who are involved in activities where their eyes feel uncomfortable or irritated while wearing their contact lenses.
What else should you know about ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day?
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2019
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY vs. 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye®
- Lens Advisor
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY vs. DAILIES AquaComfort Plus
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY vs. DAILIES TOTAL1
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY vs. MyDay daily disposable
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY vs. Clariti 1 Day
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY vs. Proclear 1 day
- Hubble vs. ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY vs. SofLens Dailies