Air Optix Aqua - Parameters and Specs
Air Optix Aqua from Alcon Inc. are designed to help eyes stay fresh and white throughout the day. They provide amazing comfort and can be worn up to 6 continuous days and nights.
With their plasma treated lens surfaces Air Optix Aqua contact lenses resist deposits and a unique moisture agent binds with the lens surface to create a more silky layer. This allows the eyelid to easily glide over the lens. Introduced in 2008, Air Optix Aqua are one of the latest spherical silicone hydrogel lenses available from Alcon Inc.
Features and Benefits of Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses
- A 30% lower contact angle (compared to Air Optix) increases wettability.
For additional wearing comfort, a unique wetting agent (with hydrophilic properties) lets the eyelid easily glide over the lens.
Who should consider Air Optix Aqua?
People who are looking for breathable monthly lenses for healthy and extended overnight wear.
People who experience discomfort due to dryness when wearing contact lenses and are therefor looking for outstanding 24-hour comfort.
People that want to sleep with their lenses in.
People who want healthy looking eyes.
People with signs of corneal oxygen deficiency.
People who gave up on wearing contact lenses due to discomfort such as dry and itchy eyes.
Other interesting facts about Air Optix Aqua
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- Air Optix Aqua vs. ACUVUE OASYS®
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Air Optix Aqua vs. PureVision2
- Air Optix Aqua vs. DAILIES AquaComfort Plus
- Air Optix Aqua vs. Avaira
- Air Optix Aqua vs. Proclear
- Air Optix Aqua vs. Avaira Vitality
- Air Optix Aqua vs. Biofinity Energys