Air Optix Aqua from Alcon Inc. are designed to help eyes stay fresh and white throughout the day. They provide amazing comfort and can be worn up to 6 continuous days and nights.
With their plasma treated lens surfaces Air Optix Aqua contact lenses resist deposits and a unique moisture agent binds with the lens surface to create a more silky layer. This allows the eyelid to easily glide over the lens. Introduced in 2008, Air Optix Aqua are one of the latest spherical silicone hydrogel lenses available from Alcon Inc.
Features and Benefits of Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses
- A 30% lower contact angle (compared to Air Optix) increases wettability.
- For additional wearing comfort, a unique wetting agent (with hydrophilic properties) lets the eyelid easily glide over the lens.
Who should consider Air Optix Aqua?
- People who are looking for breathable monthly lenses for healthy and extended overnight wear.
- People who experience discomfort due to dryness when wearing contact lenses and are therefor looking for outstanding 24-hour comfort.
- People that want to sleep with their lenses in.
- People who want healthy looking eyes.
- People with signs of corneal oxygen deficiency.
- People who gave up on wearing contact lenses due to discomfort such as dry and itchy eyes.
Other interesting facts about Air Optix Aqua
AIR OPTIX AQUA
|Price Comparison|| |
|Wearing Details|| Daily wear or |
up to 6 nights extended wear
|Sphere Powers|| +6.00D to -8.00D |
(in 0.25 steps)
-8.50D to -10.00D
(in 0.5 steps)
|Base Curves||8.6 mm|
|Lens Material|| Silicone hydrogel |
|Wetting Agents|| Yes |
|% of Material||67%|
|% of Water||33%|
|Center Thickness||0.08 mm|
|Oxygen Transmission||138 Dk/t|
|Special Features|| |
|Dynamic Light Absorption||No|
|Visibility Tint|| Yes |
|Packaging, Pricing and Offers|
|Packaging Details|| 6 lenses per box, |
each lens in a
foil-sealed plastic package containing phosphate buffered saline with (or without) 1% copolymer 845
|Cost per Day|
|Online Retailers|| |