SofLens Toric - Parameters and Specs
Another popular toric lens from Bausch & Lomb - specifically designed for people with Astigmatism. Astigmatism is one of the most common vision problems, caused by an irregular shape of the cornea, but SofLens Toric can correct this condition. In fact, SofLens Toric are one of the worlds most sold contact lenses for astigmatism.
Features and Benefits of SofLens Toric Contact Lenses
- SofLens contact lenses provide a uniquely accurate and stable vision throughout the day thanks to the patented Lo-Torque design.
- Based on a daily wear plan, SofLens Toric will last up to 2 weeks with up to 7 days continuous wear.
- Soflens is featuring 3 orientation marks at 5, 6 and 7 o'clock, each of them being 30º apart from each other.
Who should consider SofLens Toric?
- Many people think they cannot wear contact lenses because of astigmatism, but SofLens Toric are ideal for people with Astigmatism.
- People who want to wear contact lenses every day and even overnight (as recommended by their eye care practitioner).
What else should you know about SofLens Toric?