SofLens 38 - Parameters and Specs
With an extra-thin lens design, this nonionic hydrogel contact lens provides sharp and clear vision combined with maximum comfort and ease-of-use. SofLens 38 - formerly marketed as Optima FW - are easy to handle and insert: the visibility tint will help you to apply the lenses.
Features and Benefits of SofLens 38 Contact Lenses
- The low center thickness provides high oxygen transmission allowing more oxygen to get through to your eye thus reducing the problem of red and dry eyes.
- The increased mid-peripheral thickness keeps the lens stable when applied or removed.
- SofLens 38 Contacts are made of 61.4% polymacon - a hydrophilic polymer of 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate.
- SofLens 38 can be worn up to 30 days (based on daily wear) with an extended wearing schedule of up to 7 days as determined by your eye care professional.
- SofLens 38 can be disinfected using either heat or hydrogen peroxide.
Who should consider SofLens 38?
- SofLens 38 contacss are ideal for first-time contact lens users seeking a proven contact lens utilizing a time-tested material.
- People who want to wear contact lenses every day and even overnight (as recommended by their eye care practitioner).
- People that are looking for a cost-efficient way to wear contact lenses.