Avaira Vitality Toric contact lenses offer everything you have come to expect from Avaira Toric, but with enhanced features such as a higher water content and Class 1 UV protection. CooperVision did a survey and, while not surprising, the results were clear. More than 94% responded that they would switch from Avaira to Avaira Vitality. Avaira Vitality Toric: A proven and cost-efficient lens utilizing silicone hydrogel for maximum comfort throughout the day.
Features and Benefits of Avaira Vitality Toric
- Toric Lens Geometry for excellent stability, predictable orientation, and consistent visual acuity.
- Class 1 UVA and UVB filtering blocking more than 90% UVA and 99% UVB.
- Lower daily cost when compared to daily disposable toric lenses.
Who should consider them?
- They are ideal for patients that are looking for a cost-efficient state-of-the-art silicone hydrogel toric contact lens.
- Patients that need to switch from the discontinued Avaira Toric.
What else should you know about Avaira Vitality Toric?
Avaira Vitality Toric
|Price Comparison|| |
|Manufacturer|| CooperVision, Inc. |
The Cooper Companies Inc.
|Release Date||Aug 2016|
|Replacement Schedule||Two weeks|
|Wearing Details||Daily wear|
|Sphere Powers|| -10.00D to -6.00D in 0.5 steps |
-6.00D to +6.00D in 0.25 steps
+6.00D to +8.00D in 0.5 steps
|Cylinders||-0.75D, -1.25D, -1.75D, -2.25D|
|Axes||10°, 20°, 30°, 40°, 50°, 60°, 70°, 80°, 90°, 100°, 110°, 120°, 130°, 140°, 150°, 160°, 170°, 180°|
|Base Curves||8.5 mm|
|Lens Material|| Silicone hydrogel |
|% of Material||45%|
|% of Water||55%|
|Center Thickness||0.1 mm|
|Oxygen Transmission||90 Dk/t|
|UV Blocking|| Class 1 |
|Dynamic Light Absorption||No|
|Visibility Tint|| Yes |
|Packaging, Pricing and Offers|
|Packaging Details||6 lenses per box|
|Price Range|| $38 - $50 (6 lenses) |
|Cost per Day|| $0.21 - $0.28 (6 lenses) |
|Online Retailers|| |