Avaira Vitality Toric - Parameters and Specs
Avaira Vitality Toric contact lenses offer everything you have come to expect from Avaira Toric, but with enhanced features such as a higher water content and Class 1 UV protection. CooperVision did a survey and, while not surprising, the results were clear. More than 94% responded that they would switch from Avaira to Avaira Vitality. Avaira Vitality Toric: A proven and cost-efficient lens utilizing silicone hydrogel for maximum comfort throughout the day.
Features and Benefits of Avaira Vitality Toric
- Toric Lens Geometry for excellent stability, predictable orientation, and consistent visual acuity.
- Class 1 UVA and UVB filtering blocking more than 90% UVA and 99% UVB.
- Lower daily cost when compared to daily disposable toric lenses.
Who should consider them?
- They are ideal for patients that are looking for a cost-efficient state-of-the-art silicone hydrogel toric contact lens.
- Patients that need to switch from the discontinued Avaira Toric.
What else should you know about Avaira Vitality Toric?
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Avaira Vitality Toric vs. Biofinity Toric
- Avaira Vitality Toric vs. SofLens Toric
- Avaira Vitality Toric vs. Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism
- Avaira Vitality Toric vs. PureVision2 for Astigmatism
- Avaira Vitality Toric vs. PureVision Toric