PureVision2 for Astigmatism - Parameters and Specs
With PureVision Toric lenses, Bausch + Lomb pioneered the way for reducing spherical aberration in the spherical power meridian. Now with PureVision2 for Astigmatism with high-definition optics, Bausch + Lomb scientists have optimized the optical design to reduce the spherical aberration across both, the spherical and cylindrical power meridians giving the astigmatic patient consistently crisp and clear vision.
Bausch + Lomb PureVision2 for Astigmatism with high-definition optics are designed to reduce spherical aberration across a broad range of powers.
Features and Benefits of PureVision2 for Astigmatism Contact Lenses
- A high-definition aspheric design provides outstanding vision.
- Reduced spherical aberration on both the cylinder and sphere meridians of the lens for sharp, crisp vision with reduced halos.
- Auto Align Design with hybrid ballasting for better stability and orientation.
- Thin, rounded edge design and moisture-rich packaging solution for easy insertion and comfort throughout the day.
Who should consider them?
- They are ideal for people with astigmatism seeking maximum vision performance while not having to compromise ease and comfort.
- Astigmatic patients who want to wear contact lenses every day.