PureVision2 for Astigmatism - Parameters and Specs
With PureVision Toric lenses, Bausch + Lomb pioneered the way for reducing spherical aberration in the spherical power meridian. Now with PureVision2 for Astigmatism with high-definition optics, Bausch + Lomb scientists have optimized the optical design to reduce the spherical aberration across both, the spherical and cylindrical power meridians giving the astigmatic patient consistently crisp and clear vision.
Bausch + Lomb PureVision2 for Astigmatism with high-definition optics are designed to reduce spherical aberration across a broad range of powers.
Features and Benefits of PureVision2 for Astigmatism Contact Lenses
- A high-definition aspheric design provides outstanding vision.
- Reduced spherical aberration on both the cylinder and sphere meridians of the lens for sharp, crisp vision with reduced halos.
- Auto Align Design with hybrid ballasting for better stability and orientation.
- Thin, rounded edge design and moisture-rich packaging solution for easy insertion and comfort throughout the day.
Who should consider them?
- They are ideal for people with astigmatism seeking maximum vision performance while not having to compromise ease and comfort.
- Astigmatic patients who want to wear contact lenses every day.
What else should you know about PureVision2 for Astigmatism?
PureVision2 for Astigmatism
|Price Comparison|| |
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb Inc.|
|Wearing Details|| Daily wear or |
extended wear up to 30 days
|Sphere Powers|| -9.00D to -6.00D in 0.5 steps |
-6.00D to +6.00D in 0.25 steps
|Cylinders||–0.75D, –1.25D, –1.75D, -2.25D|
|Axes|| 10°-180° |
in 10° steps
|Base Curves||8.9 mm|
|Diameters|| 14.5 mm |
optic zone: 8.0 mm
|Lens Material|| Silicone hydrogel |
|% of Material||64%|
|% of Water||36%|
|Center Thickness||0.1 mm|
|Oxygen Transmission||91 Dk/t|
|Dynamic Light Absorption||No|
|Visibility Tint|| Yes |
|Packaging, Pricing and Offers|
|Packaging Details|| 6 lenses per box, |
immersed in a poloxamine solution
|Price Range||$47 - $65|
|Cost per Day||$0.26 - $0.36|
|Online Retailers|| |