Digital technology has revolutionized our lifestyle. We are staring at digital screens for over six hours a day and over 90% of all our media interactions are screen based.
The number one reason for patients that stop wearing contact lenses is discomfort. And, while staring at digital devices, we blink 66% less which means less moisture and more eye dryness. As the digital world has changed our lifestyles, so have our requirements for contact lenses.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal Technology offer you an exceptional combination of comfort, vision, and health. They help retain 95% of its moisture for a full 16 hours and you won't even notice they're there. They start off clearer and remain clearer throughout the day. A new lens that lets you embrace the digital lifestyle you want to live. Experience Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal Technology.
Features and Benefits of Bausch + Lomb ULTRA
- Aspheric Optics for crisp and clear vision.
- MoistureSeal Technology to maintain high level of moisture throughout the day.
- Thin lens design, yet they are remarkably easy to handle.
- High oxygen transmissibility with a 163Dk/t value for high oxygen flow through the lens to the eye.
Who should consider these lenses?
- They are ideal for first time wearers seeking maximum vision performance while not having to compromise ease and comfort.
- People who want to wear contact lenses all day or are looking for a high-performance lens.
What else should you know about Bausch + Lomb ULTRA?
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA
|Price Comparison|| |
Lowest price found:
6 Pack: $39.59
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb Inc.|
|Wearing Details||Daily wear|
|Sphere Powers|| +6.00 to -6.00D in 0.25 steps |
-6.00D to -12.00D in 0.5 steps
|Base Curves||8.5 mm|
|Lens Material|| Silicone hydrogel |
|Wetting Agents|| Yes |
|% of Material||54%|
|Center Thickness||0.07 mm|
|Oxygen Transmission||163 Dk/t|
|Dynamic Light Absorption||No|
|Visibility Tint|| Yes |
|Packaging, Pricing and Offers|
|Packaging Details|| 6 lenses per box, |
immersed in a poloxamine solution
|Price Range|| $40 - $70 (6 lenses) |
|Cost per Day|| $0.22 - $0.39 (6 lenses) |
|Online Retailers|| |