1-DAY ACUVUE DEFINE - Parameters and Specs
These beauty-enhancement lenses, also called circle lenses, make your eyes look bigger and brighter, using a colored limbal ring.
They are available as plano lenses or with powers ranging from +1.00D to -9.00D. Like all other ACUVUE® lenses they also come with UVA and UVB blocking, protecting the inner part of the eye.
With 1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE® contact lenses you can have a fresh, clean lens every day and enhance the beauty of your eyes. And, in case you lose one, you can just open a new pack and replace them.
There are 3 different circle lens versions available:
- NATURAL SHIMMER
- NATURAL SHINE
- NATURAL SPARKLE
What are the Features & Benefits of 1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE® ?
- You get bigger, brighter and more beautiful eyes in a natural way.
- You don't have to worry about cleaning solutions, lens care or lens cases.
- The lenses have UV Blocking technology to help protect your cornea and the interior part of the eye.
Who should consider 1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE®?
- People who are looking for an enhanced look of their eyes plus who are looking for a convenient, no-maintenance way to wear contact lenses.
- People who want to wear contact lenses every day or just occasionally.
- People who want UV Blocking in their daily disposable lenses.
What else should you know about these lenses?
1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE®
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.|
|Wearing Details||Daily wear|
|Available Sphere Powers|| +1.00D to –0.50D in 0.50D steps |
–0.75D to –6.00D in 0.25D steps
–6.50D to –9.00D in 0.50D steps
|Available Base Curves||8.5 mm|
|Available Diameters||14.2 mm|
|Lens Material|| Ionic hydrogel |
|Wetting Agent|| Yes |
|% of Material||42%|
|% of Water||58%|
|Center Thickness||0.084 mm|
|Oxygen Transmission||25.5 Dk/t|
|Special Features|| LACREON® Technology, |
Colors (original lenses):
Colors (new version):
|UV Blocking|| Class 2 |
|Dynamic Light Absorption||No|
|Visibility Tint|| Yes |
|Packaging, Pricing and Offers|
|Packaging Details|| 30 lenses per box or |
90 lenses per box
in buffered saline with methyl ether cellulose
|Price Range|| $40 - $50 (30 lenses) |
$90 - $100 (90 lenses)
|Cost per Day|| $1.33 - $1.67 (30 lenses) |
$1.00 - $1.11 (90 lenses)
|Special Offers - U.S.|| |
|Special Offers - Canada|| |