Unity BioSync - Parameters and Specs
Unity BioSync with HydraMist technology is a daily disposable silicone hydrogel contact lens sold and distributed by VSP Optics. This is VSP's entrance into the contact lens market, providing a high-quality lens to their insurance members and eye care practitioner network. The lens is featuring a high Dk/t value, translating into a high level of oxygen passing through the lens to the cornea. The material used in Unity Biosync is Olifilcon B, which got cleared by the FDA in 2018.
Manufactured by Visco Vision in Taiwan, this lens features HydraMist, a technology developed by US-based Tangible Science.
Unity BioSync - Spec Sheet
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Unity BioSync vs ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY
- Unity BioSync vs MyDay
- Unity BioSync vs DAILIES TOTAL1
- Unity BioSync vs Clariti 1 day
- Unity BioSync vs Biotrue ONEday