Unity BioSync with HydraMist technology is a daily disposable silicone hydrogel contact lens sold and distributed by VSP Optics. This is VSP's entrance into the contact lens market, providing a high-quality lens to their insurance members and eye care practitioner network. The lens is featuring a high Dk/t value, translating into a high level of oxygen passing through the lens to the cornea. The material used in Unity Biosync is Olifilcon B, which got cleared by the FDA in 2018.
Olifilcon B is used as a base material in other contact lenses such as EverClear Elite (sold in Europe). Visco Vision also filed a 510(k) for another Olifilcon B lens under the name Vexillum, which is - except for the lens surface treatment - substantially equivalent to Daily Breeze.
Clinical Comparison of Two Daily Disposable Silicone Hydrogel Soft Contact Lens
By: Visco Vision Inc. in 2016 (no results posted)
Unity BioSync - Parameters and Specs
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Unity BioSync vs ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY
- Unity BioSync vs DAILIES TOTAL1
- Unity BioSync vs MyDay
- Unity BioSync vs Clariti 1 day
- Unity BioSync vs Biotrue ONEday