Biotrue ONEday for Astigmatism - Reviews
Have to wear the toric biotrue in one eye, and the standard biotrue in the other. Feels like the toric lens is thicker or harder but got used to it quickly. Works great. Very happy with my vision.
After trying several brands (it almost turned into a desperate search), I finally found the ones that are right for me. I am plagued with dry eyes. Finding a lens that wouldnt turn me into a zombie by noon was key. the biotrues did the best job out of the 4 I tried. If you think you can't wear contacts, worth trying.
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Biotrue ONEday for Astigmatism vs. Clariti 1 Day Toric
- Biotrue ONEday for Astigmatism vs. MyDay Toric
- Biotrue ONEday for Astigmatism vs. DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Toric