Clariti 1 Day Multifocal - Reviews
Dr. Jennifer Stewart from Norwalk Eyecare in Norwalk, Connecticut talks about the Clariti 1 product family in this video.
I think Clariti 1 day just has a number of wonderful features. The comfort of the lens is fantastic, the price point is great. It's a really comfortable lens at an entry-level price point that I think will work for any patient looking for a daily disposable lens. The specialty lenses I think are unbelievable: the toric lens is stable and gives patients a crisp comfortable sharp vision all day. If you combine the stability of the lens with a material that retains its moisture, patients are finding that they're having that clarity of vision all-day. The multifocal lens is just unbelievable. I think the biggest challenge with multifocal patients is in preserving their distance vision but giving them enough help to read up close and often multifocal patients are a big challenge. They want everything in the lens and I think Clariti 1 day comes as close to anything of giving them everything they're looking for.
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2021
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Clariti 1 Day Multifocal vs DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Multifocal
- Clariti 1 Day Multifocal vs DAILIES TOTAL1 Multifocal
- Clariti 1 Day Multifocal vs Proclear 1 day multifocal
- Clariti 1 Day Multifocal vs PureVision Multifocal