PureVision2 for Presbyopia - Reviews
Good vision (although not as a good as with reading glasses). very comfy which suprised me. Overall thumbs up.
I'm 54 and this is the first time I'm wearing contacts for the last 5 weeks. I must say I'm quite impressed. I still like my glasses... right now I wear them mostly during the week at work.
Comfort, handling and value for what you pay is great. I've been wearing purevision 2 for a month. First time contact lens wearer. As many others I got tired of my glasses. Vision is ok, not as sharp as with glasses though. Still like theses lenses.
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2019
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- PureVision2 for Presbyopia vs. Soflens Multifocal
- PureVision2 for Presbyopia vs. PureVision Multifocal
- PureVision2 for Presbyopia vs. AIR OPTIX AQUA Multifocal