Avaira - Parameters and Specs
Note: CooperVision has discontinued Avaira!
A replacement alternative is Avaira Vitality with enhanced and new features such as Class 1 UV blocking and a high water content.
A contact lens with a truly remarkable level of comfort, CooperVision's high-end product Avaira combines Aquaform technology with a silicone hydrogel material. Instead of contact lenses that just feel comfortable when you first put them in, wouldn't you love to wear contacts that made you feel trenched in comfort? Now you can, with naturally wettable Avaira contact lenses from CooperVision. Thanks to the truly unique Aquaform Technology, CooperVision offers silicone hydrogel contact lenses that are able to attract and bind water within the lens material itself, keeping them moist and comfortable throughout the day - every day you wear them and without the need for additional surface treatments or chemical wetting agents like many other silicone hydrogel contact lenses.
Aquaform technology also creates a softer more flexible lens material further enhancing comfort. You'll find that Avaira contact lenses allow a high level of oxygen to pass through to your eye which translates into exceptional breathability that will help keep your eyes clear, white and healthy looking. The result of a lens that is highly flexible and feels & stays moist, all day long.
What are the Features and Benefits of Avaira Contact Lenses?
- Aquaform Technology keeps your Avaira lenses moist and transmits high levels of oxygen to your eye. The extremely breathable material helps your eyes stay clear, white, and healthier.
- Avaira contacts block at least 75% of UVA radiation and 99% UVB radiation across the spectrum.
- The visibility tint (light blue) supports an easier handling.
Who should consider Avaira?
- Avaira lenses are ideal for people who want to wear contact lenses every day and are looking for a high level of wearing comfort.
- If you are looking for a contact lens, that offers UVA and UVB blocking, Avaira is a perfect choice.
What else should you know about Avaira?
Other monthly or bi-weekly disposable contact lenses
- AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde, Biofinity, ACUVUE OASYS®, ACUVUE® VITA®, ACUVUE® 2, AIR OPTIX NIGHT & DAY AQUA, AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde, Avaira Vitality, Biofinity, Biofinity Energys, Proclear, PureVision, PureVision2 HD, Soflens 38
- Common naming variations and misspellings for Avaira include Avira and Awaira.