Introduced in 2008, Biofinity from CooperVision are popular soft contact lenses with a monthly replacement schedule. They can be worn up to 7 days and 6 nights, making them ideal for people who travel a lot or with an active lifestyle.
The aspherical lens design provides clear and crisp vision and the AQUAFORM Comfort Science Technology promises high oxygen flow to the cornea by using special, long siloxane molecule chains.
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- ACUVUE OASYS® vs. Biofinity
- Biofinity vs. Avaira
- Air Optix Aqua vs. Biofinity
- Biofinity vs. Proclear
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2018
- Biofinity vs. PureVision2 - Comparison
- Lens Advisor
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Biofinity vs. Biofinity Energys