Many contact lens manufacturers are offering special rebates - sometimes these rebates are being promoted on their product sites sometimes you can find special rebates that are made available by certain online retailers. In the case of Biofinity contact lenses you can receive a rebate directly from the manufacturer (CooperVision) after purchasing a certain number of boxes.
CooperVision provides a site (www.coopervision-rebates.com) that makes the rebate process very simple.
If you buy 4 boxes (each box containing 6 lenses), your rebate is $30. There is no no additional rebate available to new wearers.
Biofinity Energys Rebate
If you buy 4 boxes (each box containing 6 lenses), your rebate is $60. There is no no additional rebate available to new wearers.
Biofinity Toric Rebate
Patients buying 4 boxes (each box containing 6 lenses), are eligible for a $50 rebate.
Biofinity Multifocal Rebate
This rebate is similar to the above: Buy 4 boxes and your rebate will be $50.
These 2018 Biofinity rebates are available until June 30, 2018 to new or existing lens wearers after getting an eye exam and purchasing Biofinity contacts.
How to receive the Mail-in Rebates
|Get an eye exam from your eye care practitioner.|
|Buy 4 boxes of Biofinity lenses from your eye care practitioner (ECP).|
|Receive a rebate form from your ECP for your purchased Biofinity contact lenses.|
|Collect the following:
|Go to the CooperVision rebate page and start the rebate process online. You will be asked to:
Mail everything to the mailing address specified on the print-out.
|We recommend to keep a copy of the paperwork for your records.
To check the status of your rebate claim visit the CooperVision site.
As with any rebate offer, please check for additional restrictions on the manufacturer site. We are updating this page regularly, but in case you found an error, please let us know - we try our best, but sometimes it's just not enough :-)
Additional Notes (you will usually find in the fine print):
- Keep in mind that it can take up to 8 weeks for delivery of the rebate check or the prepaid credit card.
- One rebate per person per twelve month period and five rebates per address per twelve month period.
- Make sure to check the expiry date of the mail-in rebate. Purchases must be made before the deadline of the rebate program and your submission must be within 60 days after purchase and 90 days of your eye exam.
- The offer is limited to one rebate per person and the offer is not valid in combination with any other offer or rebate. Photocopy of the rebate certificate is not valid for redemption. No P.O. Boxes, only street and rural addresses are acceptable.
- Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 U.S. Code Section 1341 and 1342). Not responsible for lost, late, or undelivered responses.
- Offer valid for purchases made in the U.S. and Virgin Islands only