Rebates for Biofinity, Biofinity Toric and Biofinity Multifocal
There are many ways to save money when buying contact lenses. Some contact lens manufacturers are offering special rebates and sometimes these manufacturer rebates are promoted on their product sites. It is also quite common to find rebates on online retail sites. In addition, you can get good discounts when buying a larger quantity such as a half- or full-year supply.
For Biofinity contact lenses you can get a rebate straight from CooperVision. The process is easy and online. You simply submit your claim after purchasing a certain number of boxes from your eye car practitioner.
CooperVision provides a nice clean site (www.coopervision-rebates.com) that makes the rebate process simple. The rebate will be paid via a prepaid gift card.
If you buy 4 boxes with each box containing 6 lenses, your rebate is $30. There is no no additional rebate available to new wearers.
Biofinity Energys Rebate
If you buy 4 boxes with each box containing 6 lenses, your rebate is $60. There is no no additional rebate available to new wearers.
Biofinity Toric Rebate
Patients buying 4 boxes (each box containing 6 lenses), are eligible for a $50 rebate.
Biofinity Multifocal Rebate
This rebate is similar to the above: Buy 4 boxes and your rebate will be $50.
The 2020 Biofinity rebates are available until June 30, 2020 to new or existing lens wearers after getting an eye exam and purchasing Biofinity contacts.
How to receive the Mail-in Rebates
|Get an eye exam from your eye care practitioner.|
|Buy 4 boxes of Biofinity, Biofinity Energys, Biofinity Toric or Biofinity Multifocal lenses from your eye care practitioner (ECP).|
|Receive a rebate form from your ECP for your purchased Biofinity contact lenses or download from the CooperVision site as a pdf-form|
|Collect the following: |
|Go to the CooperVision rebate page and start the rebate process online. You will be asked to: |
Mail everything to the mailing address specified on the print-out.
|We recommend to keep a copy of the paperwork for your records. |
To check the status of your rebate claim visit the CooperVision site.
As with any rebate offer, please check for additional restrictions on the manufacturer site. We are updating this page regularly, but in case you found an error, please let us know - we try our best, but sometimes it's just not enough :-)
Additional Notes (you will usually find in the fine print):
- Keep in mind that it can take up to 8 weeks for delivery of the rebate check or the prepaid credit card.
- One rebate per person per twelve month period and five rebates per address per twelve month period.
- Make sure to check the expiry date of the mail-in rebate. Purchases must be made before the deadline of the rebate program and your submission must be within 60 days after purchase and 90 days of your eye exam.
- The offer is limited to one rebate per person and the offer is not valid in combination with any other offer or rebate. Photocopy of the rebate certificate is not valid for redemption. No P.O. Boxes, only street and rural addresses are acceptable.
- Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 U.S. Code Section 1341 and 1342). Not responsible for lost, late, or undelivered responses.
- Offer valid for purchases made in the U.S. and Virgin Islands only
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- ACUVUE OASYS vs. Biofinity
- Biofinity vs. Proclear
- Air Optix Aqua vs. Biofinity
- Biofinity vs Biofinity Energys
- Biofinity vs. Avaira
- Lens Advisor
- Biofinity vs. PureVision2 - Comparison
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Biofinity vs. Air Optix plus HydraGlyde