Rebates for Biofinity, Biofinity Toric and Biofinity Multifocal
There are many ways to save money when buying contact lenses. Some contact lens manufacturers are offering special rebates and sometimes these manufacturer rebates are promoted on their product sites. It is also quite common to find rebates on online retail sites. In addition, you can get good discounts when buying a larger quantity such as a half- or full-year supply.
For Biofinity contact lenses you can get a rebate straight from CooperVision. The process is easy and online. You simply submit your claim after purchasing a certain number of boxes from your eye car practitioner.
CooperVision provides a nice clean site (www.coopervision-rebates.com) that makes the rebate process simple. The rebate will be paid via a prepaid gift card.
If you buy 4 boxes with each box containing 6 lenses, your rebate is $30. There is no no additional rebate available to new wearers.
Biofinity Energys Rebate
If you buy 4 boxes with each box containing 6 lenses, your rebate is $60. There is no no additional rebate available to new wearers.
Biofinity Toric Rebate
Patients buying 4 boxes (each box containing 6 lenses), are eligible for a $50 rebate.
Biofinity Multifocal Rebate
This rebate is similar to the above: Buy 4 boxes and your rebate will be $50.
The 2020 Biofinity rebates are available until June 30, 2020 to new or existing lens wearers after getting an eye exam and purchasing Biofinity contacts.
How to receive the Mail-in Rebates
|Get an eye exam from your eye care practitioner.|
|Buy 4 boxes of Biofinity, Biofinity Energys, Biofinity Toric or Biofinity Multifocal lenses from your eye care practitioner (ECP).|
|Receive a rebate form from your ECP for your purchased Biofinity contact lenses or download from the CooperVision site as a pdf-form|
|Collect the following: |
|Go to the CooperVision rebate page and start the rebate process online. You will be asked to: |
Mail everything to the mailing address specified on the print-out.
|We recommend to keep a copy of the paperwork for your records. |
To check the status of your rebate claim visit the CooperVision site.
As with any rebate offer, please check for additional restrictions on the manufacturer site. We are updating this page regularly, but in case you found an error, please let us know - we try our best, but sometimes it's just not enough :-)
- Keep in mind that it can take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery of a rebate check or a prepaid Visa Card.
- Manufacturer might not accept submissions without an eye exam receipt.
- Some mail-in rebates are not valid when you buy from certain retailers such as Costco, WALMART, Sam's Club , 1-800 CONTACTS, Target Optical or from online retailers.
- Always read the fine print and make sure to check the expiry date of the mail-in rebate.
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2021
- Biofinity vs Biofinity Energys
- ACUVUE OASYS vs Biofinity
- Biofinity vs Proclear
- Air Optix Aqua vs Biofinity
- Lens Advisor
- Biofinity vs Avaira
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Biofinity vs PureVision2 - Comparison
- Biofinity vs Air Optix plus HydraGlyde