ACUVUE OASYS vs. Biofinity
Like ACUVUE OASYS®, CooperVision's Biofinity is a high-performance silicone hydrogel contact lens. They are both made with a water-loving (hydrophilic) material that has the ability to absorb water and maintain a high level of moisture.
Both lenses feature a hydrophilic material and wetting agent technology. CooperVision calls it Aquaform®, and ACUVUE OASYS® utilizes HYDRACLEAR Plus. We are looking at both lenses in this overview and are comparing some important technical parameters and features.
ACUVUE OASYS and Biofinity: Spec Sheets
Found an error? Please let us know - we try our best, but sometimes it's just not enough :-)
Can we call one of the lenses the winner in this comparison? We don't think so. Biofinity might be a bit cheaper (considering that it is a monthly replacement lens) than ACUVUE OASYS®, but OASYS® features UVA and UVB blocking (we couldn't find any information on Biofinity offering UV blocking so we marked that parameter as unknown).
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- Biofinity vs. Proclear
- Air Optix Aqua vs. Biofinity
- Biofinity vs Biofinity Energys
- Biofinity vs. Avaira
- Lens Advisor
- Biofinity vs. PureVision2 - Comparison
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- Biofinity vs. Air Optix plus HydraGlyde