ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY vs. DAILIES TOTAL1
A comparison of ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY and DAILIES TOTAL1. What are the differences? Detailed up-to-date specifications shown side by side with a comparison of material, technical parameters, prescription parameters, special features, and daily cost.
The Quick Takeaway:
- Both lenses are members of the latest generation of silicone hydrogel lenses - they were introduced less than 5 years ago.
- ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY offers Class 1 UV protection, DAILIES TOTAL1 doesn't.
- DAILIES TOTAL1 outperforms ACUVUE OASYS on oxygen transmission while the water content in the core is similar. However the DAILIES TOTAL1's water content increases to 80% at the surface.
- The daily cost per eye for ACUVUE OASYS and for DAILIES TOTAL1 is similar and ranges from $0.87 to $1.11.
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY and DAILIES TOTAL1: Spec Sheets
Have you tried these contact lenses? We would love to get your feedback!
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY vs. 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye®
- Lens Advisor
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY vs. DAILIES AquaComfort Plus
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY vs. MyDay daily disposable
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY vs. Clariti 1 Day
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY vs. Proclear 1 day
- Hubble vs. ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY
- ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY vs. SofLens Dailies