ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY vs DAILIES TOTAL1
Updated: Feb 5, 2020
A comparison of ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY and DAILIES TOTAL1. What are the differences? Detailed up-to-date specifications shown side by side with a comparison of material, technical parameters, prescription parameters, special features, and daily cost.
- Both lenses belong to the latest generation of silicone hydrogel lenses - they were introduced in 2013 (Dailies) and 2016 (Acuvue).
- ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY offers Class-1 UVA and UVB protection, DAILIES TOTAL1 doesn't.
- DAILIES TOTAL1 outperforms ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY on oxygen transmission.
- While the water content of the two lenses is similar when looking at the lens core, DAILIES TOTAL1's water content increases to 80% at the surface.
- The daily cost per eye for ACUVUE OASYS and for DAILIES TOTAL1 is similar and ranges from $0.87 to $1.11.
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY and DAILIES TOTAL1: Spec Sheets
Have you tried these contact lenses? We would love to get your feedback!
Lens Advisor and Comparisons
- The Best Daily Contact Lenses in 2020
- ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY vs 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye
- Lens Advisor
- ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY vs DAILIES AquaComfort Plus
- Daily Cost Comparison of Contact Lenses
- ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY vs MyDay
- Daily Cost Comparison of Multifocal Lenses
- ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY vs Clariti 1 Day
- Daily Cost Comparison of Lenses for Astigmatism
- ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY vs Proclear 1 day
- Hubble vs ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY
- ACUVUE OASYS 1-DAY vs SofLens Dailies